Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UN6P from Kazakhstan, Bolishoe Spasibo!


This is a QSL card from UN6P station in Kazakhstan.

I had a QSO with UN6P station on October 17, 2009 on the band of 40m in the JARTS RTTY DX Contest at home by RTTY mode.
Because I use an ineffective vertical antenna set on the balcony, I didn't believe that I succeeded in QSOs with Central Asian station.

UN6P station is operated by Mr. Yury, on the right on the picture. They are cousin??

Kazakhstan is a large nation in Central Asia which was independent of the former Soviet Union in 1991. I guess there are many active amateur radio stations in Kazakhstan because I have already had another QSO with Kazakh station.
But many station in Kazakhstan reccomend us to change QSL cards directly because they say QSL bureau of Kazakhstan Federation almost doesn't work well.

Bolishoe Spasibo za FB QSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment