Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LP2F from Argentina, Muchas Gracias!


Many QSL cards were delivered to me between the last of 2009 and new year of 2010.
I'll show you newly arrived cards from all over the world.

This is a QSL card from LP2F, Argentina.

I had a QSO with LP2F station on October 25, 2009 on the band of 15m in the CQ WW DX Contest. This station is the first QSO with Argentina. I was very surprised to be able to talk with a station on the opposite side of the globe as if I talk with our local stations.
The distance between my operation site in Nishinomiya City, Hyogo and Argentina is 18767km!! I thought it is a great surprise that my voice traveled very long distance.

Is person who is standing on the antenna tower LP2F operator?? I imagined he must be living in very large house.

Muchas Gracias FB QSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment