Friday, January 1, 2010

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you have many successes in 2010!

Last year I enjoyed DX-ing and having QSOs with many foreign station. I'm very happy to know them with the same hobby in the world.

I wish to have more QSOs with many station from unaquired entities in 2010.
In order to realize it, I have a plan to introduce new antennas. But I realized to have QSOs with stations on the opposite side of the globe like Argentina and Brazil with my poor facilities. I will search for possibilities for DX-ing with using my present facilities.

And I challenged many DX contests last year. I will participate more contests in 2010. I think contest is the goog opportunity to try my possibility and to get new entities.

This year falls on the third year for me since I started amateur radio in 2008. 2010 will be the year of challenge for me!

I'm looking forward to seeing you on the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment