Friday, January 15, 2010

5W0KH from Samoa, TNX FR FB QSL!


This is a QSL card from 5W0KH station operated by German pedition team in Samoa.

I had a QSO with 5W0KH station on November 21, 2009 on the band of 17m in Hiroshima as JO3PSJ/4.
This station is very popular among DX chasers and I had much difficulty to establish QSO. But thanks to good locations on the hill in the small island, I realized QSO with a station from southern Pacific island.
In addition, I used split mode for the first time to have a QSO with 5W0KH.

I know that serious earthquake and Tsunami happened in Samoa last year. I hope that people's daily life is on reconstruction well now.

Main operator of 5W0KH was DL2FAG station in Germany. I give him a great thanks for FB QSO and QSL service!!

No comments:

Post a Comment