Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two Mongolian stations JV1A and JT1T, TNX FR FB QSL!


I received QSL cards from two Mongolian stations.

These are QSL cards from JV1A(Up) and JT1T(Down).

The other card, a photo of a person who is riding a horse(JV1A??), is from JV1A station. This station is in Ulan Baatar, the capital city of Mongolia, and he lives in USA now. I had a QSO with him on November 15, 2009 on the band of 15m in the JIDX Contest.

Another one is from JT1T station. JT1T is directly operated by MRSF Mongolian Federation and its callsign for contests. I had a QSO with this station on November 21, 2009 on 15m and 40m bands in the Mongolian DX Contest.

The number of active Mongolian stations is still small. It is very difficult to have a QSO with JT stations on usual QSO though Mongolia is near country from Japan. I'm so happy that I got confirmation from precious entity.

TNX FR FB QSL Cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment