Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UA0DAM from Far East Russia, Bolishoe Spasibo!


This is a QSL card from UA0DAM station in Obluch'e, Far East Russia.

I had a QSO with UA0DAM on July 26, 2009 on the band of 15m in the RSGB IOTA Contest.

He sent me not only QSL card but also Christamas & New Year card with message in Russian, English and Japanese. I'm very happy to read a warm message.

Because I speak Russian, I often send Russian stations a handwriting message in Russian with QSL card. Many stations send me back a short message or letter in Russian in reply. It is a great pleasure to have exchange out of radio world.

In addition RDA(Russian Districts Award) code is written on almost of QSL cards delivered from Russia. I also check RDA code every time I accept QSL card from Russia. I collect RDA for award.

Bolishoe Spasibo za FB QSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment