Saturday, January 16, 2010

I4FYF from Italy, TNX FR FB QSL!


This is a QSL card from I4FYF station in Italy.

I had a QSO with I4FYF station on November 15, 2009 on the band of 15m in the JIDX Contest.

I missed to have a QSO with Italy station in the previous contest held on October. I'm very happy because I succeeded in a revenge and got confirmation.

His antennas are very big! When I see his big facilities, I guess it is very easy for him to catch my voice which was emitted from 50W transmitter and 4.5mH dipole. I want to have such wonderful antennas!

Italy is the 4th confirmed European entity except of European Russia. Europe became no longer far region for me. But it is more hard to send my voice to Europe on law band than on high band. I must improve antenna facilities for 40m band.

1 comment:

  1. yesss
    73 from i4fyf

    fabio

    anybody help me with some ja's addresses?
    fpiccinini@libero.it

    ReplyDelete