Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SP DX RTTY Contest participation

I participated in SP DX RTTY Contest organized by Polish Radiovideography Club ( PK RVG) on April 24.

I finished in total 33 QSOs. Condition was very good late at Saturday's night, but high bands looked like hell in the Sunday's everning as if my antenna changed into the dummy loads. I had no opportunity of QSO after 0700z till the end of the contest. I could make QSOs with only two SP stations on the band of 20m, but no on 15m band. Ma,,, I was relieved because I could make QSOs with UA0 and BY stations on the mode of PSK31 in the everning, so to speak, my antenna didn't die!!!

I tried 5MContest, the Ukrainian log programm in the DX contest for the first time. It is very confortable to use it with MMTTY as RTTY machine and I got the impression that we can made stable operation on the AFSK mode.

(QSO)
All 33 QSOs
AS: JA,HL,BV,UA0,UN,EX
EU: SP,UA,UR,
Total 9 entities.

(RIG)
YAESU FT-450M 50W
(ANT)
20m: Full size vertical style made by fishing rod. 5mL
15m: Full size inverted V dipole. 7mL (Used for 10m band with MTU)

QTH: At home in Amagasaki City, Hyogo, JAPAN (JCC#2703, GL#PM74QS)
Log Programm: 5M Contest with MMTTY
OS:Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment