Thursday, April 7, 2011

CQ WW WPX Contest Phone Participation

I participated CQ WW WPX Contest Phone on 26-28 March.

I operated at home in Inami Town, Hyogo, Japan. I used callsign JO3PSJ, /3-less. I participated the contest at the same time as BARTG HF RTTY Contest.


My individual result was total 325 QSOs, I succeeded in adding the number from last year's 195 QSOs.

Condx on the high bands was VY FB. I could have QSOs with I and EU(Belarus) stations midnight at the local time on the band of 20m.
But I had less opportunities of QSOs with S5,YO and LZ even though they are easy entities for QSO.



(Result)
AS: JA, HL, BY, BV, VR2, XU, 9M2, 9V, JT, UA0, UN, EX, EY
OC: VK, DU, YB, KH0, KH2, 9M6, ZL, V8
EU: F, I, DL, OH, SM, UA, UR, ER, EU, YL, LY, ES, OK, OM, HG, SP, YO, S5, 9A, E7, YU
NA: K, KL7, VE, KH7, HQ
SA: PY, LU, CV, CE, HK, CX
All 53 entities. New QSO entity was HQ(Honduras)

(Facilities)
RIG:YAESU FT-450M(50W)
ANT:
 40m-10m Inverted L (Vertical-9m Horizontal-1m)
 20m-GP(4.5mH)& Rotatable DP(4.5mH)
 15m-GP(4mH)& Inverted V DP(4.5mH)
Log Software:Ctestwin
OS: Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment