Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Two Russian Domestic Contests Participation

I participated in two Russian local contests-UA1DZ Memorial Contest(1500-1900z on 30 April, organized by Sankt Peterburg Amateur Radio Association) and RCC Cup(0200-0800z on 1 May, organized by Russian Contest Club).

As to UA1DZ Memorial Contest, I finished only 7 QSOs. I missed multipliers, which of the contest are designated the RDA(Russian Districts Awards) number of Sankt Peterburg and Leningrad Oblast. Maybe I will be disqualified in the contest.

As to RCC CUP, I got total 11 QSOs. In Japan condition of high bands is very poor, so Russian stations showed up after 0600z. I succeeded multipliers of RCC membership number. I could get the right to be nominated in the ranking of the contest.

In Japan ALL JA Contest, one of the large domestic contests, took place on the same day as two Russian contests. QSO areas for CW mode on 20m and 15m bands are designated on the rule in 14.050-14.080 and 21.050-21.080 in almost all of our domestic contests. QRM problems didn't happened and I enjoyed confortable DXing because DX stations make QRV at the bottom area of bands.

Russian local contests are very interesting because the operation technique of participants is very high. I will participate in the coming contests!

(QSO)
Total 18 QSOs in the both contests
AS: UA0, UN,
EU: UA, UR, S5

(RIG)
YAESU FT-450M 50W
(ANT)
20m: Full size vertical style made by fishing rod. 5mL on the balcony
15m: Full size inverted V dipole. 7mL on the balcony.

QTH: At home in Amagasaki City, Hyogo, JAPAN (JCC#2703, GL#PM74QS)
Logsoft:N1MM
OS:Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment