Monday, April 4, 2011

BARTG HF RTTY Contest Participation

I participated BARTG HF RTTY Contest on 19-21 March.

I operated at home in Inami Town, Hyogo, Japan. I used callsign JO3PSJ, /3-less.


My individual result was total 110 QSOs, 57Up from last year's 53 QSOs, even though I joined Russian DX Contest at the same time. I made QRV with plan so that QRV time bacame up to 30 hours with minimum 3 hours rest.

I used log software "Ctestwin" developped by JA station. It was very easy software to use, but I had no choice but change mode from SSB into RTTY manually. It was because mode changes automatically from RTTY into SSB when I made QRV on AFSK-LSB mode. At the same time, the display of contest number changes automatically from "599-001" into "59-001". I'll look for better log software for me...
TNX FR FB QSO!!

(Result)
AS: JA, HL, BV, VR2, HS, VU, UA0, UN
OC: VK, DU, YB, P2, KH2, 9M6, 3D2
EU: F, G, I, GM, DL, EA, LA, OH, SM, TF, UA, UR, ER, YL, OK, SP, YO, S5, 9A, YU
NA: K, KL7, VE
New QSO entity was SD2(Fiji)

(Facilities)
RIG:YAESU FT-450M(50W)
ANT:
 80m-20m Inverted L (Vertical-7m Horizontal-13m)
 40m-10m Inverted L (Vertical-9m Horizontal-1m)
 20m-GP(4.5mH)& Rotatable DP(4.5mH)
 15m-GP(4mH)& Inverted V DP(4.5mH)
 10m-GP(4mH)
Log Software:Ctestwin
RTTY Software: MMTTY
OS: Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment