Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Popov Memorial Contest Participation

I participated Popov Memorial Contest organized by Russian journal "RADIO" on 19 March.

I operated at home in Inami Town, Hyogo, Japan. I used callsign JO3PSJ, /3-less. I participated the contest at the same time as BARTG HF RTTY Contest.


My individual result was total 7 QSOs. All stations all over the world can join this contest, but participants were almost UA and other CIS stations because it isn't famous in the world. It looked like domestic contest in Russia on the SSB mode. Contesters' operation level is very high, it was very difficult contest for me. But it is very useful as the pre-contest of Russian DX Contest, which begins 3 hours after the end of Popov Momorial Contest.


(Result)
AS: UA0, UN
EU: UA, UR

(Facilities)
RIG:YAESU FT-450M(50W)
ANT:
 80m-20m Inverted L (Vertical-7m Horizontal-13m)
 40m-10m Inverted L (Vertical-9m Horizontal-1m)
 20m-GP(4.5mH)& Rotatable DP(4.5mH)
 15m-GP(4mH)& Inverted V DP(4.5mH)
 10m-GP(4mH)
Log Software:Ctestwin
RTTY Software: MMTTY
OS: Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment