Wednesday, December 9, 2009

YC1FWO, TNX FR UR QSL!


During my trip around Uzbekistan QSL card was delivered by airmail from YC1FWO station in Indonesia.

I had a QSO with this station on 1 August 2009 on the band of 15m by the mode of SSB before our domestic contest.

He has 4 elements yagi antenna and 400w output transmitter. On the opposite I have dipole antenna and only 50w output. His signal was very beautiful and even if DX condition was so bad, I could have a QSO with YC1FWO station.

Telima Kashih Banyal FB QSL card!

2 comments:

  1. fyi, at 2010 he 'll move to japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sugio San,
    Thank you for displaying a qsl card from me, I am very happy.
    I am now living in Tokyo, at hatanodai-shinagawa-ku, if you come to tokyo please stop by my home or office. my japanese call sign is JG1WCT, hope to meet you again in the band.
    at hatanodai I no using 2 elemen deltaloop homebrew I bought the material from rocket amatir shop in akihabara. I no usually around 15 meter band around 7-8 am tokyo time, half an hour before going to my office.

    thank you
    Syarif
    JG1WCT/YB1FWO
    eks YC1FWO

    ReplyDelete