Monday, December 7, 2009

I visited Uzbekistan and Russia.

I visited Uzbekistan and Russia from 26 Nov. till 6 Dec.

Though the weather in Uzbekistan was almost rainy or cloudy during trip, I enjoyed traveling around cities filled with precious world heritages. Especially Samarkand was very beautiful. I walked around blue mosque city which Amir Temur constructed.

But I met sometimes a little chaos world... For example lawless traffic, big potlesses on the road cheating bus driver... I met a deep Asian world.

When it comes to amateur radio, I couldn't see houses on whose loof antenna is set in Uzbekistan(UJ). But I heard that there are active stations and I look forward to their QRV in the contest.

On the way to home, I visited Moscow by transit and walked around electric town. I found several amateur radio shop but still a little.

It was very short trip, but I had very interesting experiences on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment