Friday, December 11, 2009

E73W from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hvala ljepa za QSL!


During my trip around Uzbekistan QSL cards from E73W, an amateur radio station in Bosnia and Herzegovina by airmail.

I had a QSO with E73W station on 25 Octber 2009 on the band of 15m by the mode of SSB in the CQ WW DX Contest. Its signal was very beautiful and Bosnian station found my siganal and realized to exchange contest number. Because this station was the first European station with which I had a QSO, I got excited. I was surprised because my facility was too poor by dipole antenna of 4.5m high and 50w output.

In addition, Bosnia and Herzegovina is special country for me. I have visited Bosnia twice--in 2002, 2004 and 2007, especially, I watched football derby game between Bosnia and Hercegovina and Serbia and Montenegro in 2004. I'm studying Serbo-Croatian, language spoken in the former Yugoslav nations. I worked with Bosnian national team of athletics as volunteer interpreter in the World championship of athletics held in Osaka in 2007.

I'm very happy to get a QSL from my special country.

Hvala ljepa za FB QSL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment