Wednesday, December 9, 2009

RT6A in European Russia, TNX FR UR QSL!


During my trip around Uzbekistan QSL cards were delivered by airmail from RT6A station in Krasnodar, Russia.

RT6A is a club station in Krasnodar, European Russia. I had a QSO with this station on 24 Octber 2009 on the band of 15m by the mode of SSB in the CQ WW DX Contest.

A design of QSL card is a photo of participation member in 2007 Russian DX Contest. The left RA6AU station is QSL manager of this club station.

In addition to RT6A's card, RA6AU station sent me two sheets of individual card. One is a photo of DX pedition in the White Sea, another a photo of big loop antenna.
I want such a large yard where I can set such a big antenna!

European Russia became the first confirmed entity for me. I had opportunities to have a QSO with European Russian Stations after CQ WW DX Contest and I will request QSL card to other stations which I had QSOs with.

Bolishoe Spasibo,za FB QSL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment