Wednesday, December 9, 2009

P29TL in Papua New Guinea, TNX FR UR QSL!


During my trip around Uzbekistan QSL cards were delivered by airmail from P29TL station in Papua New Guinea.

I had a QSO with this station on 25 Octber 2009 on the band of 15m by the mode of SSB in the CQ WW DX Contest. When I succeeded in QSO with P29TL, a station from very rare entity for us, I got so excited!

A design of QSL card is a photo of a river in jungle. I understand a beauty of Papua New Guinea abundant in beautiful natures.

In addition to RT6A's card, RA6AU station sent me two sheets of individual card. One is a photo of DX pedition in the White Sea, another a photo of big loop antenna.
I want such a large yard where I can set such a big antenna!

EuropPapua New Guinea became the first confirmed entity for me. I'm very happy to have an opportunity to have a QSO with very rare entity by a participation in .

TNX FR FB QSL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment