Monday, November 16, 2009

VR2009EAG, TNX FR UR QSL!


Today 2 QSL cards issued by VR2009EAG in Hong Kong were delivered to me.

VR2009EAG is a special station for Hong Kong 2009 East Asian Games, which are a regional olympic games held in East Asian Region once four years. This station operates till this december.

I had 2 QSOs with VR2009EAG, one on 5 September on 15m band in All Asian Contest Phone, another on 24 October 0n 10m band in CQ WW DX Contest Phone. In addition I already got 1 QSL card for a QSO in this May.
Now I think VR2009EAG has several kinds of cards in design. I guess at least two kinds of design, maybe yellow card(football) for 10m band, blue one(archery) for 15m band by my experience??

VR2009EAG's QSL manager is VR2XMT station. Station operation will finish next month. Unless you have QSO with this special station yet, I wish you can do as early as possible. VR2009EAG will show up in DX contest.

Thanks a lot and Duo Xie for FB beautiful QSL cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment