Sunday, November 15, 2009

JIDX Contest Participation

Today I participated in JIDX Contest Phone at an observatory of 645 meters above sea level as mobile station JO3PSJ/3.

I enjoyed contest on 15m band with Radix RDE-15 rotary dipole antenna.


I had 70 QSOs from 20 countries because condition of 15m band was very good. Of them the first countries for me are Italy, Mongolia and Palau, SSB first is Ukraine.
Especially, I couldn't have a QSO with Italy station in CQ WW DX Contest held in October.
In addition, I had 6 QSOs with stations in Argentina. Nation on the other side of the globe became not special for me.

I checked two things in this contest for the preparation for next week's Mongolian DX Contest. One is to check how many Mongolian stations participates in contest, another is to check conDX of high band.

On 15m band only one Mongolian station, JV1A, had QRV. Next week I guess more Mongolian station will be on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment