Friday, November 6, 2009

520 QSLs delivered from JARL bureau

On the Last week of September QSL cards were delivered from our JARL bureau.

I got 520 QSL cards this time, all of which were issued by domestic stations, by no overseas stations.
The reason why there was no QSL from overseas station was because I had a few QSOs with overseas station in winter 2008-09.

Almost cards were issued on the basis of QSOs for domestic contests held between this May and July. The nearest QSO day dates back to 26 July,2009.
And I got several QSL cards from special stations. They will be precious for me.

In addition, I reached JCC-500, our award, on all bands. I will apply for this award.

I'm very happy to get many beautiful and precious cards from the same hobby friends.

TNX FR FB QSL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment