Friday, November 13, 2009

Let's meet in JIDX Contest

From 0700UTC 14 November till 1300UTC 15 November JIDX DX Contest takes place and I'll join in this contest.
Maybe I will participate contest in daytime on our local time on the band of 10m and 15m.

I go to the nearest mountain to operate as JO3PSJ/3, with portable three after my call sign. I have a plan to set Radix RDE-15 rotary dipole for 15m band and 2 elements yagi for 10m band. Except for ham operation, I'll listen to Radio St. Helena, which is broadcasted once a year and will be on air in the early morning on 15 November this year.

But I'm worried about heavy rain. Tommorow it will rain heavily whole a Saturday around our country. It is said that on Sunday the rate of raining will be law. It depends on weather whether I can join in contest.

I'm looking forward to having a FB QSO with you!
Please call JO3PSJ/3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment