Monday, March 8, 2010

OK4RQ from Czech, Djekuju vam!

This is a QSL card from OK4RQ station in Czech Republic.

I had a QSO with OK4RQ on Jan. 24 2010 in the BARTG Sprint Contest on the band of 40m RTTY.

It is also the first confirmation from Czech. Because I always missed QSO with OK stations in the previous contests though we can hear their strong signals, I'm very happy to accept confirmation now. Really it is very difficult to have QSOs with European stations in Japan.

Card design is very interesting! Maybe this man is OK4RQ?? His former occupation was policeman and now he is a pensioner. When I saw picture, I thought he is a sailor!!

In addition he gave me an additional card which was issued as OL9AMPER. This is a card for commemoration station of the international trade fair for electric devices.

Djekuju Vam za FB QSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment