Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Australian stations, TNX FR FB QSLs!

I accepted QSL cards from 5 Australian stations during last one month.

The first card is from VK2HOT station in the state of New South Wales.

I had a QSO with VK2HOT on Nov. 15, 2009 in the JIDX Contest on the band of 15m.

His card design is a sleeping Koala on the tree. Really I'm very happy to accept a card from which I can understand national symbol.



The second one is from VK2CZ station in the state of New South Wales.

I had a QSO with VK2CZ on Oct. 24, 2009 in the CQ WW DX CONTEST on the band of 15m.

Australian map which is devided into call areas is designed on his card. NSW belongs to VK2 area.


The third one is from VK8NSB station in the state of Northern Territory.

I had 2 bands QSOs with VK8NSB on Oct. 24, 2009 in the CQ WW DX CONTEST on the band of 15m and 10m.

His card design is his house and his shack. He has big towers in the yard. Really Australian house is very big!!


The fourth one is from VK6NC in the state of Western Australia.

VK6NC is operated by a club Northern Corridor Radio Group. I had 2 bands QSOs with VK6NC on Oct. 24, 2009 in the CQ WW DX CONTEST on the band of 15m and 10m.

Perth is one of the largest city in Australia which is located in the western edge of Australia Continent.


The last card from Australia is from VK6HZ station in the state of Western Australia.

I had a QSO with VK6HZ on Oct. 24, 2009 in the CQ WW DX CONTEST on the band of 15m.
His station is also in Perth, the same city as the previous VK6NC.

His card design is a view of Perth. Perth is one of famous sightseeing spot which is well known in Japan. When I see a photo of skyscripers beyond the bay, I understand Perth is very big city!


TNX FR FB QSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment