Friday, February 5, 2010

Two Russian Stations UA0DC and RN0JJ, Bolishoe Spasibo!

These two QSL cards are from Far Eastern Russia.

The first one is from UA0DC station in Khabarovsk, another is from RN0JJ station in Amur Region.

I had two QSOs with UA0DC in RTTY DX Contests on the band of 40m on Aug. 30 and Sep. 5. He often participate DX contests of RTTY. I'd like to have QSO on other bands next time.

With RN0JJ I had a QSO on 80m band on Nov.21, 2009. I had much difficulty to talk with him because he repeated to me QRZ. I'm very happy to be confirmed.
According to his letter in Russian, he beams 2m antenna for Japan and is challenging to have DX QSO on 2m band. I'd like to have QSO with him on VHF band. Maybe we'll have chance to talk with him along the coast of Japan Sea.

Bolishoe Spasibo za FB QSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment