Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All Asian DX Contest Phone Participation

I participated in the All Asian DX Contest Phone organized by JARL at the same time as the Russian “RADIO” WW RTTY Contest.

The final individual result was total 71 QSOs. I used 7m wire antenna with ATU fixed by fishing rod on the balcony. I used this facility in the SSB DX contest for the first time.
It was very hard to add the number of QSOs up, but it wasn’t impossible. I could enjoy QSOs with stations from Asia and Pacific regions, especially I was very happy to get multipliers of LU. I certified that it is possible to have QSO with the entity of the opposite side of the Globe. But as for QSOs with EU stations, I got to only UA European Russian stations, no other EU stations. I couldn’t communicate with ER, ES, 9A and OH although they reached me very strongly.

【Result】
Total 71 QSOs
AS: HL,BY,BV,VR2,XX9,UA0
OC: VK,YB,DU,9M6,KH2
EU: UA
NA: W,VE
SA: LU

【RIG】YAESU FT-450M
【ANT】7m wire ANT with ATU fixed by fishing rod on the balcony
【Log soft】5M Contest made in Ukraine
【OS】Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment