Saturday, March 31, 2012

Russian DX Contest Participation

I participated in the Russian DX Contest on March 18 in Ikeda City, Osaka, Japan.

Last year the third Monday of March was national holiday and I could participate in the contest on full time. But this year the next day of contest is working day, so I had no choice but join the contest only on Sunday.

My individual result was total 180 QSOs. Because I gave up participation at 0830UTC to avoid traffic jam, I missed QSOs with stations in the zone 14.

WX was rainy and log software 5M contest didn't work well. I had much trouble during the contest, but QSO pace was better than last year.

(Individual Result)
Total 180 QSOs from 34 DXCC Entities
AS: JA,BY,BV,XV,HS,9M2,9V,JT,VR,UA9,UN,EY,TA,4X
OC: VK,ZL,KH2,DU,YB,V8
NA: K,KH7,VE
SA: LU
EU: UA,UR,9A,E7,YU,YO,S5,OM,HA,I
Rig: YAESU FT-450M(50W)
ANT: 20m: Vertical, 15m: Vertical, 10m Vertical
Logging: N1MM

No comments:

Post a Comment