Friday, March 11, 2011

OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP Participation

I participated OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP on 6 March.

I operated at home in Amagasaki City, Japan. I joined contest of the latter half--HIgh Band Category--in the evening time of our local time.

My individual result was total 13 QSOs. Condx was very good. I enjoyed QSO with YU and ZC4 stations. I had the opportunities of QSO with several UR stations.

I tried to use newly installed 5M Contest, Ukrainian log-making soft. But I couldn't use it because I wasn't accustomed to it and technical trouble often happened. I must be used to this soft and I'd like to use without any problems in the coming contests.

TNX FR FB QSO!!

(Result)
AS: JA,UA0,ZC4
OC: YB
EU: UA,UR,YU

(Rig) YAESU FT-450M
(Antenna) Vertical for 20m and 40m. Dipole for 15m.

No comments:

Post a Comment