Tuesday, November 23, 2010

LZ DX Contest Participation

I participated the LZ DX Contest Phone between Nov.20 and 21 at home in Amagasaki city, Hyogo, Japan.

My individual result was totally 31 QSOs. I think it will be one of the best result at home because my home facilities are very poor. QSO entities was totally 17 as belows,

AS: JA,BY,BV,UA9,UN (5)
OC: DU(1)
EU: LZ,YU,9A,S5,YO,HA,SP,OE,YL,UA,UR (11)

I used YAESU FT-450M with 50w output, and I used ground plain antennas for 20m and 40m and dipole for 15m band set in the balcony on the 3rd floor of 8-story appartment house. All by CW QSOs, no SSB QSOs.

It seemed that participation of LZ stations is very little. I had difficulty to get LZ multi.

Next biggest contests are CQ WW DX Contest CW on November 27 and 28. I'll participate them as JO3PSJ/3 mobile station.

TNX FR FB QSO!

No comments:

Post a Comment