Thursday, April 15, 2010

Participation Report of BARTG HF RTTY Contest and Russian DX Contest

I participated two biggest BARTG HF RTTY Contest and Russian DX Contest between March 20 and 21, 2010.

I operated as JO3PSJ/3 at Inami town, Hyogo, JAPAN. My individual result was totally 132 QSOs--53 QSOs for BARTG HF RTTY Contest, 76 for Russian DX Contest and 3 for off-contest. In spite of almost full participation, I couldn’t extend my previous results.

The number of QSO entities was totally 33—21 entities for BARTG HF RTTY Contest, 20 for Russian DX Contest and 3 for off contest. Of them the newly acquired entities were 5,-- 4X(Israel)、OM(Slovakia)、ER(Moldova)、UA2F(Kaliningrad)、ZS(South Africa). Especially, I realized QSO with a station in Africa for the first time.

My antennas were Inverted V dipole for 40m and 20m, Rotary V dipole RDE-15 by Radix and handmade 2 elements yagi antenna for 15m. Though I prepared wire antenna for 80m, I didn’t build it for the reason of bad WX. In addition, handmade 2 elements yagi antennas for 10m and 15m didn’t work well for the terribly strong wind.
Though I used handmade 2 elements Yagi for 15m band for the first time, I gave up it, to my regret, because the number of SWR was extremely high. I must improve it for next operation.

TNX FR FB QSO! GL Good Friends all over the world!

QSO Entities:
Russian DX Contest: UA, UA9, BV, BY, VR2, JT, UN, 4X, DU, YB, VK, W, DL, LY, OM, S5, SP, UR, YO, Z3

BARTG HF RTTY Contest: JA, HL, BY, VR2, UN, DU, YB, VK, ZL, KH6, W, VE, KL, UA9, UA, OH, EW, ER, UR, SP, MW

Off Contest: JD1, UA2F, ZS

No comments:

Post a Comment